Hey, you look like you might be our new Support Associate
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
To be successful in this role you will need to be independent, customer-oriented and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to best support our Customers, Restaurants and Courier Partners.
We are looking for people who take ownership beyond the obvious!
Excellent communicator: You will fluidly and fluently communicate with our Courier Partners, Customers, and Merchants and adjust your tone to your audience, in spoken and written Danish and English.
Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time. It’s more than just simply fixing problems.
Team oriented: You will be working with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates, where you all will take part in providing our customers with a top level service!
Personal touch: We’re not afraid to turn up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must when communicating with our customers! As a Support Associate you will be helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt in Denmark!
What you'll be doing
- Providing class A service via chat and phone, to our daily customer, venue and courier support, in all hours.
Our humble expectations
- You preferably have experience in customer support or customer service. Either face-to-face, or in online communication.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which to prioritize.
- You are tech savvy and a quick learner.
- You love working in a team and are willing to work hard to help you teammates.
- You have a can-do attitude and ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in Danish & English.
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
This position is available as part time with a minimum of 15 hours a week.
Your working hours will vary, but will most often be when are most busy, which is in the evening and weekends. However it will also be possible to get hours during the daytime.
You'll be working from our office, which is located on Borgergade 10, 2. tv, Copenhagen K, with easy access on bike, train, scooter and any other public transportation.
Please reach out to our Support Team Lead, Clara Thybo at Clara.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding the position.
Please remember to include your CV when submitting your application :)
Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail!