*Required to travel about once per month.
The Customer Success Team was launched in October 2021 to maximize revenue growth and create a growing partner portfolio. We currently have thousands of restaurant partners from over 40 cities nationwide on our platform. The Customer Success team guides the company in identifying what it takes for restaurant partners to be successful on our platform. This requires looking at all of the restaurant partners, users, and courier partner operations to get a 360-degree view of the business. This team will continue being innovative, constantly improving our approach to customer success by introducing new products and ways to promote our restaurants and staying up-to-date on the latest industry news. As a result, we will deliver on our promise to create a better city by enriching and growing local communities. The Customer Success team consists of three main teams: the Restaurant Business Strategy/Development team, which develops business strategies and new revenue streams for merchants; the Account Management team, which plans and proposes ways to improve restaurant partners' performance; and the Customer Success team, which manages and manages existing restaurants; Restaurant Operations team shares Wolt's data-driven know-how to help partners operate better.
What you’ll be doing
- As a member of the Customer Success and Revenue Enablement team, you will own the employee talent development and be responsible for driving employee training program to improve the performance of employee and external contractors, achieve the company's key KPIs, and implement the PDCA cycle to achieve results.
- You will develop a plan for each project, monitor workforce and maintain quality assurance. You will be in charge of discussing topics related to the overall Wolt sales team with managers across teams (ex. HQ team, marketing/new and existing sales/strategy teams, etc.).
- In addition, you will be involved in training junior team members to improve their analytical, presentation, and project management skills.
- In addition to training, you will actively shape the team culture and hiring policies.
- Approximately 5 years of talent development including training and development, learning and development or equivalent work experience
- Ability to coordinate internal and external stakeholders, communicate effectively with different team members in different positions, and drive projects forward.
- Team management
- Ability to analyze using Excel and other tools, logical and detail-oriented
- Ability to respond flexibly to daily changing situations and execute measures at a fast pace.
- Fluent in Japanese and English (business level or above)
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!