Can’t get enough of customer care and have super multitasking powers? Does your heart beat a little faster when it comes to providing first-class customer service? If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
Now we are looking for part-time Support Associates to join our amazing Support team in Luxembourg! Our team works from the office at the heart of Luxembourg, and our onboardings will take place during January.
In our team there is no typical day, and to be successful as a Support Associate, you will need to be independent, customer-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to best support our customers, restaurants and courier partners. We are looking for team members who take ownership beyond the obvious. Our operation is running seven days a week so this role also requires you to be able to work flexibly during mornings, evenings and weekends.
We're looking for proactive and fast-paced people that communicate effortlessly and immediately with customers, restaurants and courier partners. If the points below sound exciting, we look forward to hearing from you! 💪
Excellent communicator: You will fluidly and fluently communicate with courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience, in spoken and written French and English.
Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time. It’s more than just simply fixing problems.
Team oriented: You will be working with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaising with our other Operations and Restaurant team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Personal touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must, when communicating with our customers!
As a Support Associate you will be helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt! If you are creative, like moving fast and thrive when you need to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do, then do apply today.
What you'll be doing
- Handling customer and courier partner support together with the team in shifts.
- Developing our support function together with the team.
- Helping with other things that pop up, like providing support for our restaurant partners.
- You have previous customer-facing experience and are eager to join our Support team to make a positive impact on Luxembourg's food and tech scene.
- You are a fast learner & good at multitasking as customer communication may happen through many different channels simultaneously.
- You are a bit of a tech savvy and quick learner when it comes to operating multiple digital communication and monitoring systems, without losing overview.
- You're an expert when it comes to Luxembourg's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different residential and commercial districts.
- You have a can-do attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English are required. Knowledge of Luxembourgish is a plus!
- You are able to work fully from our office which is located in the heart of Luxembourg.
- You have the right to work in Luxembourg.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application as soon as possible. Please submit your application in English and don’t forget to attach your resume! 😊
We have a few steps in the hiring process for this position. First, we will take a look at your motivation and skills based on your resume and the responses you leave to our questions below when submitting the application, so please take a moment to properly answer the questions. The second step in the process is a quick phone interview to further assess your language skills. If our requirements are met, we will invite you to a virtual interview in the next few days where you will get the chance to meet your potential team members and gain a better understanding of Wolt and the Support Associate role in particular. In case of satisfaction on both sides, the final step is a visit to our office to have a quick catch up, where you and our team will get a chance to ask any final questions.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! 🤩