Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
We launched in Kazakhstan in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are looking for both part-time and full-time Support Associates to join our team in Kazakhstan!
In our Support team there is no typical day. To be successful in this role you will need to be independent, customer-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to best support our customers, restaurants and courier partners. We are looking for people who take ownership beyond the obvious.
Excellent communicator: You will fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience, in spoken and written Kazakh, Russian and English.
Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time. It’s more than just simply fixing problems.
Team oriented: You will be working with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaising with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Personal touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must, when communicating with our customers!
As a Support Associate you will be helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt in Kazakhstan!
What you'll be doing
- Handling and developing our 12/7 customer and courier partner support together with the team in shifts.
- Helping with other things that pop up, like on-boarding courier partners, training restaurants, doing local marketing activities, translations etc.
- You preferably have experience in customer support or customer service.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously, and effortlessly determine which to prioritize.
- You are tech savvy and a quick learner.
- It's a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent in Kazakh & Russian, and able to work in English.
You can combine this work with your studies, hobbies, or other part-time work. Based on our experience, our modest expectations of a candidate is no other full-time job.
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)