Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment? If yes - we would love to hear from you!
We're currently looking for Support Associates to join our Support team in Haifa! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in the Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. Please notice our Support department is open seven days a week, Sunday-Saturday.
If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
- Fluent in Arabic and Hebrew
- You are able to speak, read, and write English easily
- It's a shift-based role, and we require that you submit a minimum of 4 shifts a week.
- You are able to work on weekends (Thu-Sat)
- This position requires working from our office in Haifa.
- Experience in customer service or logistics.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority.
- You have excellent writing and spelling, and strong keyboard skills.
- You're an expert when it comes to Haifa's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of the city.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have the ability to work 5 times a week for 3 weeks of training (sun-thu*)
Please note: The onboarding process might take place in our offices in Tel aviv (a minimum of 4 weeks)