Are you a team player with great communication skills and experience in a customer-facing or logistics role? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional service and building a support backbone of one of the Europe’s fastest growing teach companies? Are you looking for a part-time position? If you answer yes, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 160 cities across EMEA, servicing over 11M registered users.
With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As a part of our freshly forming support team, we expect you to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our partners and customers and also establish a solid foundation for what is to become the biggest country team.
If the points below sound exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support team members and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience.
Personal touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious.
What you'll be doing:
- Handling customer, restaurant and courier support together with the team.
- Developing and improving the support functionality in order to achieve great results and brilliant user experience.
- Helping with other things that pop up, such as providing support for our restaurant partners.
- You are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week.
- You already have experience in a customer-facing role or logistics role and you're excited to join our award winning Operations team.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are passionate about service, enjoy working and engaging with people and you would like to become a cornerstone of a newly forming team.
- Fluent in Slovakian and able to work in English as well.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team and look for a part-time position, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
The position is 20h/week with the possibility for more.
The basic (fixed) wage component is EUR 6.5 (brutto) an hour.