Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
We're currently looking for both part-time and full-time German speaking Support Associates to join our team in Budapest. We're also welcoming students to apply! If you are communicative, proactive and have a strong can-do attitude, we’d love to meet you! 😊
What you’ll be doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate in German with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
- You are fluent in German, and able to work in English
- You have the right to work in Hungary
- You are located in Budapest, as our team members work fully from the office
- You can work 20-40 hours per week
- You are able to work in shifts across mornings, days, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week, from 9am to 1am. At the moment we are especially eager to find team members available to work during our peak hours in the evenings and weekends! :)
- You are a fast learner, attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You have a can-do attitude, you like to communicate with people and you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
Kindly attach your CV and a possible language certificate to your application! :)
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP.