Wolt is on a growth journey, nowadays as a part of the DoorDash family. As we continue to grow and mature as a company we need to make sure all of our teams, processes and tools scale with us. This brings us to you, hopefully our next NetSuite Senior System Manager!
We’re on the lookout for a new joiner to our Finance Development team that would take charge and oversee how we develop our NetSuite environment and the service model around ti. In concrete terms this means that you’d work with the team to identify main development needs, lay out a roadmap for the next years to come while supporting our broader finance community in how to efficiently work with NetSuite.
You wouldn’t be alone. Together with your team of NetSuite experts and as a part of the Wolt Finance Development you’d be surrounded by an awesome team of finance development professionals with experience on both general finance process development and NetSuite specifically. Additionally, you’ll also get to work closely with Key Users and Process Owners from the core finance teams in breaking down their issues and challenges into actionable development projects. As a part of the DoorDash team, you’ll also be offered an awesome opportunity to share learning and best practices with colleagues stateside!
What you’ll be doing
- Work with our team of NetSuite experts to manage priorities for development and maintenance work
- Create and maintain a longer term development roadmap for out NetSuite environment - aligned with also DoorDash longer term vision
- Coordinate maintenance operations and development activities in NetSuite to ensure availability and scalability of the system together with external partners
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to launch scalable and reliable finance system solutions, support system integration efforts, and create operational efficiencies through automation and process improvements
- Support Wolt Process owners designing the relevant process controls are in place and are consistently adhered to
- Define and ensure enforcement of access controls and segregation of duties within the NetSuite environment
- Assess and set up a training program for NetSuite end users to increase understanding and skills across the board
- Strengthen change management process and further develop the user acceptance testing program for NetSuite according to SOX requirements
- Extensive experience from working with NetSuite (~10 years), preferably also experience from other ERP “FICO” modules
- Experience in working as a team lead while also collaborating with external partners
- You’ve played a key role ERP system change / implementation project(s)
- You’re able to interpret business process needs into NetSuite requirements and successfully projectize these
- While NetSuite is at the core, you’re also well able to plan integrations and understand the broader surrounding system and data architecture
- Past experience in core finance process (i.e. accounting, management reporting) is definitely seen as a plus
- Preferably, you’ve worked with data intense industries such as FMCG, or large scale B2C businesses
- Top candidates are also able to communicate clearly to both technical people and end users
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Kris Connabeer, Talent Acquisition Partner at Kristofor.Connabeer@external.wolt.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!