Are you interested in building a career in sales? Do you love talking to new people and see yourself as a true hunter? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and competitive environment? Then we’d like to chat!
We are growing our business in Denmark and are looking for a Sales Associate. Wolt’s inside sales function is responsible for acquiring restaurants and retail stores to Wolt’s platform on the phone. The function was established in February 2022, and we’re now ready to scale the team.
Day-to-day you will own and manage all stages of your sales funnel from establishing first contact to negotiation terms and conditions, and getting a signature. You will be contacting restaurants and retail stores on the phone in all areas of Denmark. Additionally, you might help our Restaurant Partnership Managers book meetings. Your manager will provide training and coaching, and we expect that high-performing Sales Associates will follow a career path to become Restaurant Partnership Manager over time. Previous experience in sales is preferred, but most important is your motivation and interest to learn sales!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage your own portfolio of leads that you systematically contact
- Book and execute meetings to acquire new restaurants and retail stores to Wolt’s platform
- Negotiate commercial terms and conditions, and collect documentation
- Ensure seamless handover to merchant onboarding team
- Collaborate with the sales team on improve sales methodologies and processes
- You are motivated by talking to new people every day, and consider yourself as a “Hunter”
- You love to compete and thrive in a result-driven environment where we celebrate success
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up the sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are a strong communicator and have fundamental commercial understanding
- You are fluent in Danish and English in speaking and writing
- Preferably, you have some outbound sales experience
- Preferably, you have experience with or in the hospitality industry
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Lucia Bryce, Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!