*Required to travel about once per month.
The Customer Success Team was launched in October 2021 to maximize revenue growth and create a growing partner portfolio. We currently have thousands of restaurant partners from over 40 cities nationwide on our platform. The Customer Success team guides the company in identifying what it takes for restaurant partners to be successful on our platform. This requires looking at all of the restaurant partners, users, and courier partner operations to get a 360-degree view of the business. This team will continue being innovative, constantly improving our approach to customer success by introducing new products and ways to promote our restaurants and staying up-to-date on the latest industry news. As a result, we will deliver on our promise to create a better city by enriching and growing local communities. The Customer Success team consists of three main teams: the Restaurant Business Strategy/Development team, which develops business strategies and new revenue streams for merchants; the Account Management team, which plans and proposes ways to improve restaurant partners' performance; and the Customer Success team, which manages and manages existing restaurants; Restaurant Operations team shares Wolt's data-driven know-how to help partners operate better.
What you’ll be doing
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will develop new business to solve the needs of our restaurant partners and create and manage a new revenue stream for Wolt Japan. You will also be responsible for leading projects to achieve KPI's for our business. Part of the new business will include in-app advertising. You will be in charge of discussing topics related to the overall Wolt sales team with managers across teams (ex. HQ team, marketing/new and existing sales/strategy teams, etc.). In addition, you will be involved in training junior team members to improve their analytical, presentation, and project management skills. In addition to training, you will actively shape the team culture and hiring policies.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management, revenue enablement, consulting, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to coordinate internal and external stakeholders, communicate effectively with different team members in different positions, and drive projects forward.
- Experience in new business development
- Experience in team management (regardless of the number of team members)
- Ability to analyze using Excel and other tools, logical and detail-oriented
- Ability to respond flexibly to daily changing situations and execute measures at a fast pace.
- Fluent in Japanese and English (business level or above)
- Able to embody Wolt's culture
【Nice to have】
- Have an understanding of and curiosity about the restaurant, retail, and logistics industries.
- Interest in food and information about popular and local restaurants.
Commit to achieving goals and be able to drive the business forward actively.
Enjoy a start-up environment.
Able to travel on an irregular basis.
Have high negotiation skills and logical thinking
Outgoing, shy, and able to network and build new relationships.
Familiarity with popular and local restaurants is a plus!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!