The Restaurant Associate (RA) works closely with the Restaurant Development Managers to help our restaurant partners maximize their opportunities for success.
We’re looking for someone that has a real passion for delivering exceptional service, and that is savvy with adapting their tone to suit the customer - you’ll need to be the person that can build great relationships with restaurants.. Preferably you have some previous experience working with data and have the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
The Restaurant Associate role is a 100% position.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding venues into Wolt’s Platform.
- Driving and managing the growth of our current venues.
- Helping to improve Operational KPIs for your accounts.
- Handling restaurant support together with support associates through different channels.
- Assisting restaurant development managers in any additional tasks related to working with restaurant partners.
- Experience from within the restaurant industry (Advantage)
- Technical ability and logical thinking with an aesthetic sense
- Fantastic communication skills; you should be comfortable speaking with a wide range of different customers and stakeholders and know how to adapt your approach accordingly.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- BA in Business Management (Advantage)
- Fluent in Hebrew and English - a must
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!