The Onboarding Associate works in close cooperation with the Partnership Managers as well as Restaurant and Retail Development teams to help our restaurant and retail partners maximize their opportunity for success.
The Onboarding Associate is responsible for assisting our restaurant and retail partners in onboarding their venues, ensuring their menus are updated on the platform and offering general day-to-day support.
- Uploading menus, pictures and assortments into Wolt app.
- Ensuring our restaurants and retail shops reach the highest Wolt service standards
- Being responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Being expert on customer buying habits in a virtual environment
- Managing photoshoots, retouching pictures, preparing photoshoot guidelines
- Assist teammates with Wolt app trainings for the partners, inventory shipments
- Technical ability and logical thinking with an aesthetic sense
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Structured, detailed and service oriented
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English, Russian would be an advantage
- Strong time management skills with efficient task prioritization
- Located in Vilnius
Salary: 2100 EUR/month, gross
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!
Due to the holiday season, expect slow replies! Happy Holidays!