Are you an experienced Office / Workplace Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work in an international, truly global tech organization with daily changing, exciting challenges and true ownership over the office and workplace management of your sites? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and become a global company, currently operating in 23 countries and over 200 cities across EMEA, servicing 9M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to be the face of our on site facilities and workplace teams, providing excellent customer experience for our internal teams and guests alike. You would be responsible for managing a team of external on site facilities vendors and receptionists in Tel Aviv, and also provide remote support for our small satellite offices within Israel. You would be managing the team holistically to provide some support to the wider office as well as senior leadership in managing company events and some general leadership administrative support in diary and travel management. Overall, your job revolves around the very core of Wolt: you will be responsible for making life easier for everyone around y
What you’ll be doing
- Day to day management of our Israel offices as part of the wider real estate team consisting of external vendors
- Manage on site team of facilities service vendors and receptionist, providing oversight and vendor performance management
- Service level management through external vendors as well as landlords services
- Schedule and manage other facilities vendors on site to ensure safe, pleasant, high quality workplace experience for our teams
- Act as point person for all front of house, maintenance, supplies and equipment queries with overall control and quality management of all on site facilities services
- Supporting space planning and team moves and set ups within offices
- In charge of all supplier invoices - price review, working closely with the supplier accounting departments, and follow-up until payment
- Manage real estate related filing and documentation systems
- Organizing our office operations and procedures
- Collaborate with central global real estate teams in developing and implementing office policies, setting up procedures and standards, as well as local landlord relationship management
- Through the wider office management team structure, ensure adequate support to senior leadership with administrative tasks, diary and travel management and some general support
- Helping in arranging of events, off-sites, and get-togethers
- Create and manage service facilities budget and provide reporting on spend and savings opportunities
- Drive local office related sustainability initiatives
All in all, this is a hugely varied role and any number of challenges may crop up that are not listed here. We would expect you to be comfortable running different kinds of tasks with high enthusiasm and quality, be the task then big or small, complicated or easy, time-consuming or quick to handle.
- What would love you to have broad and multi-year experience in office, workplace or facilities management with a strong customer service skills and attitude. Ideally you would have experience in managing internal or vendor based facilities teams
- Knowledge of local workplace guidelines and codes to operate within
- Overall, the tasks in this role will vary throughout the day and we operate in a very hands-on and fast-paced environment. Thus, we hope you are a precise and thorough person with the ability to multitask and handle large amounts of information, tasks and details requiring your attention, with a constant will to learn and improve in your job.
- You enjoy taking ownership and solving problems independently and proactively.
- You are a strong communicator, with full professional proficiency in English and Hebrew
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and / or Gsuite
- You work well in a remote team environment, and are completely comfortable collaborating remotely and dynamically using digital tools such as Slack and Zoom.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!