Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
We’re currently looking for a part-time Support Associate to join our team in Riga! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in a Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, venues and courier partners.
This part-time role is specifically for evening shifts from 18:00-22:00 five days a week and requires you to be able to work on weekends.
We are looking for ambitious fast-learners who would enjoy helping our partners and would contribute to our customers having an amazing experience with Wolt. If this sounds exciting, then read on!
Who are we?
Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team Oriented: We work with a diverse team of support associates and with operation and product teams striving to make our product and service better.
Great communicators: We communicate fluidly with courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust our tone to the audience.
Personal: We are not afraid to be playful and creative in our interactions.
Responsible: We take ownership beyond the obvious.
What you'll be doing
Supporting Wolt customers, merchants and courier partners.
Working on projects that help develop our support function together with the team and your team lead.
Working four hour shifts five times a week including weekends.
- You have previous customer-facing experience and are eager to join our Support team to make a positive impact on Riga's food and tech scene.
- You are a fast learner & good at multitasking as customer communication may happen through many different channels simultaneously.
- You are a bit of a tech savvy and quick learner when it comes to operating multiple digital communication and monitoring systems, without losing overview.
- You're an expert when it comes to Riga’s food scene, traffic patterns, and the different residential and commercial districts.
- You have a can-do attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent in both Latvian and English.
- You are comfortable adjusting your tone to your audience.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :) Please submit your application in English!
The starting salary for this role is 8.79€/h gross (during probation).