Calling all team-players - are you looking for a flexible role that could shape the future of retail? If so, then let’s talk!
You might know Wolt for being the Finnish technology company with the food delivery platform. That was just the start - we’re now launching retail and grocery deliveries across Europe and Asia, and Wolt Market is a central point of this expansion.
The role you are looking at is a part of our new concept Yuhos Supermarkt which means our own operated grocery stores with bigger selection that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. With our offering, the focus is to find the right products by being customer oriented, offer the smoothest delivery available and be the company that changes the future of grocery shopping. This role plays a key part in our start in Germany.
Our Grocery Associate teams are at the heart of our Yuhos Supermarkt concept store in Berlin - you’ll be making sure that all orders are gathered and ready to be picked up by our Courier Partners or customers.
You’ll work in flexible shifts - stores are open 6 days a week and both full time and part time applications are welcomed. You’ll be part of a fun team that is redefining how we shop and while your colleagues will like to share a joke, they also take real pride in their work - as a company, we do common things uncommonly well! 💪🏻
What you’ll be doing
- Taking in orders through our Merchant app.
- Picking and packing groceries & handing them to customers and couriers.
- Managing our internal systems which include precise information about nutrients and allergens.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the store.
- Participating in developing our Market's daily operations.
- You are a fast learner and have the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- You have professional working proficiency both in English and German.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)