Wolt is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Operations Lead to join our Operations team. As a key member of our Operations department, you will play a vital role in enhancing the courier experience, courier efficiency and courier satisfaction.
You will be responsible for leading and implementing changes of workflows, guidelines, features which directly affect the experience of the courier community using the platform. You will also be given the responsibility to master the courier experience realm when facing the app to chat with our support representatives and have the liberty to implement experience and business related improvements. You’ll initiate relevant solutions and manage complex cross functional projects that aim to make a real difference to couriers’ satisfaction on the Wolt platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement operational and product initiatives which affect the courier community and have a goal to affect the health of a business as a whole
- Be the focal point and mutual leader for all Courier Experience related topics which take place in the Operational & Courier Support arena.
- Work and sync with various focal points to implement cross-org projects with the utmost success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies and workflows to enhance courier performance, delivery efficiency, and gig economy stakeholders' satisfaction.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies in our delivery processes and develop innovative solutions to address them.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices, continuously seeking opportunities to improve our operations and stay ahead of the competition.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to changing and affecting the satisfaction, efficiency, and growth of gig-economy partners across ISR and be a part of a fast pace growing global tech-company.
- 5+ years of experience in operations, logistics or cross-org project management
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Hands on approach as you’ll be putting your boots on the ground in order to find solutions for ground operational challenges.
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements and driving operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently.
- Proficient in using data analysis tools and software- high level in Excel is a must!
- Fluency in English and Hebrew is required
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org