Are you an experienced customer experience professional with leadership skills and a strong passion for being strategic and using insights to deliver exceptional service? Does leading support within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If the answers to the questions are "yes" then keep reading!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners. We launched in Georgia in April 2018 and have since then started conquering the food delivery scene in Tbilisi, Batumi, Rustavi and Kutaisi and other cities.
As our team is growing, we're looking for a Support Manager to join our team in Georgia! In our Support team there is no typical day. To be successful in this role you will need to be independent, customer-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to provide best support to our Customers, Restaurants and Courier Partners. We are looking for someone who takes ownership beyond the obvious and who can take that extra step to support the team.
As our Support Manager you will lead our SSC team and inspire the high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners. With their excellent management skills, our Support Managers ensure that our Support Leads are running the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners smoothly.
Essential Initial Duties and Responsibilities
· Work together with the Head of Support and take full ownership of the experience and satisfaction of the customers and partners
· Contribute to strategic initiatives and their execution in order to constantly improve the service proposition
· Guide and coach the team in order to improve the associate’s performance, personal development and happiness
· Implement new work procedures and features and encourage feedback around these
· Analyze and optimize customer and partner touchpoints and look for patterns in incoming requests and workforce management to then put them into actions and improvements.
· Together with the Content Training and Quality team develop the quality and content processes within the Support operations in line with the training operations
· Collaborate closely with other teams to meet the needs of the customers and improve overall level of service.
· Lead by example and show what customer-obsessed means: At Wolt, the Support Team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. The Support Manager will lead by example and raise the bar for the way support is provided at Wolt.
Our humble expectations
- You can formulate yourself very well, both verbally as well as in written form in Georgian and English.
- You are customer obsessed and have experience in Customer Support or Customer Service.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in leading a team.
- You enjoy working together and leading a growing team, and making sure your colleagues always understand the purpose of what they do and what defines a great performance.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously, and effortlessly determine which to prioritise.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Customer Support is progressing, so you need to have good Excel skills.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have strong presentational skills (both verbal and technical (PowerPoint))
This is not a remote job. We offer competitive salary and stock options.