Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic customer service professional seeking a challenging and rewarding role? Does working for one of Europe’s fastest growing companies excite you? If so, then we would love to chat!
Due to our increased growth, we're looking for a Remote Support Group Manager to join our fast growing Customer Support Department across Israel. Wolt’s Headquarters is located in Tel-Aviv, however, the position can be fulfilled remotely with frequent visits to interact and mentor team members across the country.
As the remote workforce leader of Support, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Support and you’ll be managing complex operations and processes in a hyper growing department and organization. You’ll be directly managing remote Group Leaders as well as Associates and you will be responsible for the performance of dozens remote of employees. You will be tasked with establishing a work-plan for hiring, training, mentoring and improving the performance of remote support associates as well as scaling the team from dozens to hundreds of employees.
As the Remote Support Group Manager, you will be part of the Support leadership team and directly responsible for hitting Support’s workforce main KPIs: Quality - Retention post interaction + CSAT, Productivity - Tickets per hour as well as meeting our operating budget goals.
In our Support team life moves fast and there is no typical day, so in order to be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, confident, and very creative, be a proactive independent thinker and possess unique leadership skills.
Our humble expectations
- At least 3 years of experience managing customer support with > 100 support associates, team leaders and shift managers
- > 2 years of experience managing support remote / distributed workforce
- Proves ability to successfully mentor and promote support Team Leaders and Associates
- Native English and Hebrew speaker
- Effective Change Manager - Proven ability to improve main KPIs through systematic planning and execution
- Proven experiencing hiring and training Remote working Support personnel
- Experience managing Chat Support - Advantage
- Experience working for a start-up - Advantage
- Great communicator and a big team motivator
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Avital Genel, Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org