Hey, you look like you might be our new Support Associate
Prague, Czech Republic
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Our journey within Czech Republic started with our Prague launch in the summer of 2018. Since then, we’ve expanded to multiple other cities like Brno, Olomouc and Liberec, and we still keep growing!
We're currently looking for both part-time Support Associates to join our team in Prague. If you are communicative, proactive and have a strong can-do attitude, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll be doing
- Communicating (mainly via online chat) and resolving requests of our customers, courier partners and restaurants
- Preventing potential operational issues with the help of our almighty internal systems
What we can offer you
- Development of your communication, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Participation in side projects, such as automation or training
- Personal approach and utmost support in your personal growth
- Engaging team culture full of fun, respect and mutual support
- Possibility of working from home
- Multisport card, Benefit Plus program, discount on Wolt orders and of course, limitless snacks and drinks in the office
Our humble expectations
- You are a fast learner, attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You have a can-do attitude, you like to communicate with people and you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in Czech/Slovak, and able to work in English
- You're already located in the Czech Republic
- You are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application. ASAP. :)
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application and CV via our jobs portal.