Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment, have a customer-oriented mindset and love working with a fun team? Are you experienced in the retail or grocery sphere? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Kazakhstan can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed! With Wolt Market, our focus is to find the right products by being customer oriented, offering the fastest delivery available and being the company that changes the future of grocery shopping. This role plays a key part in our growth in Kazakhstan.
We are now searching for a full time Store Manager to lead one of our markets in Astana. In this role, you’ll find yourself in a challenging but well supported position. You have a strong influence on how your city operations will look like. We offer a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and have an actual impact on how Wolt Market will look in the coming years.
If you have experience in team leading and enjoy working with a fun group of people, then you might be just the person we are looking for!
What you’ll be doing
- Being responsible for the day-to-day store operations, including staying on top of freshness, inventory and stock management.
- Developing and improving the way our stores operate.
- Lead and motivate the team. Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work.
- Managing shift scheduling.
- Handling orders and order of the store.
Our humble expectations
- You have previous leadership experience.
- A fast learner with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends.
- Data-driven and analytical, you use data to help improve and develop.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- intermediate level of English & Kazakh and upper intermediate level of Russian.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Caroline Sørensen, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!