On the Global Merchant team, our mission is to have best-in class restaurant and store selection for consumers and build products and services for our merchants to grow their businesses profitably on Wolt. In doing so, we partner up closely with the commercial teams in our 25 countries.
Our five global subteams focus on distinct areas of the merchant lifecycle and experience but also our internal efficiency related to reaching our mission:
- The Merchant S&O (Strategy & Operations) team is responsible for our merchant and selection strategy, merchant experience, planning and performance tracking, operating model design as well as commercial go-to-market approaches
- The Sales S&O team owns and develops the goaling, sales operations processes, tools and enablement programs to support and improve the productivity of our local pre- and post-sales teams
- The Merchant Operations subteam focuses on smooth execution of core processes such as onboarding, in-store flows, self-service tooling and integrations - this in a very tight collaboration with our product teams
- The Enterprise team works directly with global current and prospective merchant partners to unlock and grow our joint business
- The B2B subteam owns and develops some of our newer service offerings for merchants - such as logistics as a service (Drive)
About the Role
We are looking for an operator with a strong bias to action who is excited to solve problems and improve our business. The ideal candidate can flex between scrappy execution, data analysis, executive communication and cross-functional management. You’ll join the Merchant Strategy & Operations team, where we’re focused on building the best merchant selection for our customers.
As the leader of our Business Systems team you’ll be responsible for leading a team to build our Sales Systems function and improve our global productivity. You own our systems roadmap end to end–assessing our current infrastructure, transforming our CRM enabling our global sales / support & service reps to grow our business. You will report to the Director of Sales Strategy & Operations, and lead cross-functional collaboration between Wolt operations, sales, marketing, product, finance and engineering teams to transform Wolt’s systems across 25 countries. This is a management position. This role will be located in Berlin or Helsinki.
Merchant selection is key to Wolt’s growth, and getting more merchant partners is a top priority. You and your team will be building these new acquisition channels which are key to Wolt’s revenue growth and long-term success–facilitating the new chapter of Wolt’s GTM (go to market) strategy.
What you will be doing
- Drive transformational change and improvement in deal processes which focus on driving deals from acquisition, to onboarding and payment.
- Enable our sales team to sell quickly, compliantly, and effectively
- Support better automation of product fulfillment services processes by building systems which process high quality data from negotiation to onboarding and activation
- Drive step change in our sales & invoicing processes by covering scenarios that are error prone and manual and scaling them
- Ensure DoorDash maintains contract compliance while continuing fast growth
- Ensure tools for opportunities, quotes, contracts, and invoicing work efficiently for our local and enterprise segments across product lines
- Improve the visibility of our pipeline and opportunities for field teams through to their leadership
- Work closely with DoorDash’s product, accounting, legal, sales operations, and sales teams to deliver meaningful enhancements, and drive an impactful roadmap for scalable systems
- Improve the speed and efficiency of our Go To Market with new products in both Self Service and Sales Rep led channels
Our humble expectations
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant experience developing systems strategy & transforming organizations
- You are highly proficient in CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, PipeDrive, etc.) structure including Opportunity and Asset processes
- You have an understanding of relational databases, CPQ, CLM, ERP and product business rules and systems
- You have experience with data migration, and ETL (Preferred)
- You are highly proficient in business process analysis, and functional architecture documentation
- You have an ownership mentality, do not shy away from getting your hands dirty, building and testing - you are comfortable in a place where the playbooks are still to be defined and built
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!