- GL Accounting for 2 Finnish legal entities
- Processing of primary accounting documents and data input in ERP system
- Ensuring that the primary accounting documents are accurate and complete
- Implementing and ensuring group accounting policies and principles are followed
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end closing activities for defined entities
- Assisting in financial statements preparations
- Assisting different stakeholders with accounting related questions
- Assisting with audit requests
- Preparation of various regulatory reporting
Our humble expectations
- 2+ years of previous relevant experience.
- Previous knowledge of accounting and IFRS.
- Previous knowledge of FIGAAP Accounting rules and knowledge of preparing Finnish Financial Statements
- Understanding of accounting processes.
- Good analytical skills
- Degree in Finance; accounting.
- Prior experience in NetSuite and SAP is a plus.
- Comfortable using Finnish and English as a working language.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
In this position you will be working in our Finance team and prior to the signing of the final employment agreement Wolt may carry out a credit reference and / or security clearance check for this role.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Timur Novopashin, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!