Are you interested in building a career in sales? Do you love talking to new people and see yourself as a true hunter? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and competitive environment? Then we’d love to chat!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include you owning and managing all stages of your sales funnel from establishing first contact to negotiation terms and conditions, and getting a signature. You will be contacting restaurants and retail stores on the phone in all areas of Denmark.
Your manager will provide training and coaching and we expect that high-performing Sales Representatives have the opportunity to follow a career path to become a part of the Field Sales Team over time. Sales experience isn’t a must, but the right attitude is.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping to grow and expand Wolt’s service in Denmark
- Managing your own portfolio of leads that you systematically contact
- Owning all steps of the sales funnel, from initiating the first contact, booking meetings, executing meetings, negotiating commercial terms and conditions, creating contracts, to getting the signing.
- Ensuring a seamless handover to merchant onboarding team
- Collaborating with the sales team on improving sales methodologies, processes and best practices
Our humble expectations
- You are motivated by talking to new people every day, and consider yourself as a “Hunter”
- You love to compete and thrive in a result-driven environment where we celebrate success
- You have a can-do attitude, are a strong communicator and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment. A rejection is fuel to your fire and you don’t take no for an answer
- You are fluent in Danish and English in speaking and writing
- Preferably, you have some outbound sales experience
- Preferably, you have experience working with a CRM
At Wolt you’ll be making an impact. Day to day you will help restaurants introduce their food to a wider audience, make cities a better place to live in, and play a key role in helping Wolt become the best delivery service. We also offer:
- Great office - 1.500 square meters office open next to Kongens Nytorv.
- Social gatherings and games - Hang out with your colleagues.
- Free refreshments - Incredible coffee, cold sodas and beer, and a lot of snacks.
- Great equipment - MacBook and iPhone or PC and Android? We have you covered!
- Wolt discounts - on every order
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Lucia Bryce, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!