Hey, you look like you might be our new Restaurant Sales Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
We are growing our business in Denmark and are looking for a Restaurant Sales Manager.
Wolt’s field sales function is responsible for acquiring restaurants to Wolt’s platform. Day-to-day you will own and manage all stages of your sales funnel from establishing first contact to negotiation terms and conditions, and getting a signature. Typically, you will be contacting restaurants over the phone to book meetings and visiting them on-site. We are expanding Wolt’s service and you will be a critical part of launching new cities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage your own portfolio of leads that you systematically contact
- Booking meetings and visiting restaurants onsite to pitch Wolt.
- Travel 5-15 days every month to visit restaurants to launch new cities across Denmark
- Conduct negotiations regarding partnership terms and conditions.
- Ensure seamless handover to merchant onboarding team
- Collaborate with the sales team on improve sales methodologies and processes
- Making sound business decisions by supporting your intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- You are a true hunter with demonstrable experience of being successful in a B2B sales position.
- You love to compete and thrive in a result-driven environment where we celebrate success.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up the sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are a strong communicator and have fundamental commercial understanding
- You are fluent in Danish and English in speaking and writing
- Preferably, you have experience working in a CRM
- Preferably, you have experience working with or in the hospitality industry
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact:
Lucia Bryce, Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!