Storm is coming! Over the past years, we have built a central sales & operations planning methodology and process to secure healthy supply throughout the year. As we keep developing tools and capabilities to do forecasting and planning (from Gsheets to dedicated tooling), acquisition and activation (referrals, funnel activation, reactivation campaigns), and intraday planning & management (weather alerts, estimate buffers, activation bonuses) better and more granularly, the landscape becomes more complex to manage. Hence we are building a central specialized team to own courier supply management across all Wolt countries.
To succeed in the goal of making supply a non-issue in all Wolt countries, we are now looking for regional courier supply leads to own the topic for each Wolt region. You are part of the global team that continues to generate deeper knowledge and capabilities, while maintaining strong collaboration with key stakeholders in your region (especially local Head of Operations and Operations Managers) to align on strategic direction and ensuring local context is always considered.
In this role you are responsible for meeting the set KPIs on customer and courier experience and need to act proactively to meet the targets. This is not an easy role, and requires a versatile skill set to succeed. This role includes frequent collaboration and alignment with Operations Managers, local onboarding teams, Courier Marketing, Procurement, Product, and Analytics on top of great analytical skills. A great candidate does not settle with running numbers, but is ready to roll up their sleeves and look for opportunities beyond the obvious.
What You'll Be Doing
Accountable for meeting our target KPIs on optimal supply-demand balance, to offer stellar customer experience (lateness and customer satisfaction, and indirectly Quality of Service cost) as well as courier experience (utilization and earnings per hour)
- Plan & execute: Defining operational forecasts, supply plans, and application targets for your region considering both global and local knowledge, such as holidays, special events, and changing weather conditions. Aligning with other central teams such as finance and procurement during bi-annual planning.
- Monitor & course-correct: Weekly and daily monitoring of KPIs and plan performance, and executing necessary corrective actions, e.g. launching referral campaigns, activating applicants to convert faster, engaging existing courier pool to deliver more, or reactivating inactive couriers
- Collaborate: with local operations teams and central teams on KPI performance, supply plans, and improvement actions progress
- Develop new initiatives and ways of working: Conducting tests and proving new improvement concepts in e.g. planning, courier acquisition, onboarding performance, courier activation, and customer satisfaction. Support in implementation of global improvement initiative roll-outs
You will report to our Global Head of Courier Supply, Roope Turunen. Location: any country in the region.
Our humble expectations
- You are a solid leader with experience working in operations or strategic business development in a fast-paced environment
- Attitude for action and ownership beyond the obvious. You are constantly looking for opportunities to improve and have the determination to drive change
- Master degree in a relevant field (Industrial Engineering, Business, or related)
- Stellar capabilities in strategic thinking, analytical execution and reporting. Looker and Excel are a must, but knowing SQL is useful as well
- The ability to work in cross-functional teams, maintain and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- A true culture champion - someone that leads by example with collaboration, teamwork, data-driven decision making and best-idea-wins attitude. We also value humility and politeness at all times!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Naomi Yokoyama - Naomi.Yokoyama@Wolt.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!