Storm is coming! Over the past years, we have built a central sales & operations planning methodology and process to secure healthy supply throughout the year. As we keep developing tools and capabilities to do forecasting and planning, acquisition and activation (referrals, funnel activation, reactivation campaigns), and intraday planning & management (weather alerts, estimate buffers, activation bonuses) better and more granularly, the landscape becomes more complex to manage. Hence we are building a central specialized team to own courier supply management across all Wolt countries.
To succeed in the goal of making supply a non-issue in all Wolt countries, we are now looking for Regional Courier Supply Leads to own the topic for each Wolt region. You are part of the global team that continues to generate deeper knowledge and capabilities, while maintaining strong collaboration with key stakeholders in your region (especially local Head of Operations) to align on strategic direction and ensuring local context is always considered.
In this role you are responsible for meeting the set KPIs on courier acquisition which directly fuel customer and courier experience and need to act proactively to meet the targets. This is not an easy role, and requires a versatile skill set to succeed. This role includes frequent collaboration and alignment with Operations Managers, local onboarding teams, Courier Marketing, Procurement, Product, and Analytics on top of great analytical skills. A great candidate does not settle with running numbers, but is ready to roll up their sleeves and look for opportunities beyond the obvious.
This role is highly analytical, and requires strong operational rigor and structured approach to manage planning for a large scope of cities. Success in this role also requires ability to efficiently collaborate and align with both local and global teams (Ops teams Operations Managers, local onboarding teams, marketing, product and analytics teams). A great candidate does not settle with running numbers, but is ready to roll up their sleeves and look for opportunities beyond the obvious.
What You'll Be Doing
Accountable for meeting our courier acquisition financial and operational target KPIs which aim to achieve optimal supply-demand balance, in order to offer stellar customer experience.
- Plan & execute: Defining operational forecasts, supply plans, and application targets for your region considering both global and local knowledge, such as holidays, special events, and changing weather conditions. Aligning with other central teams such as finance and procurement during bi-annual planning.
- Monitor & course-correct: Weekly and daily monitoring of KPIs and plan performance, and executing necessary corrective actions, e.g. launching referral campaigns, activating applicants to convert faster or reactivating inactive couriers
- Collaborate: with local operations teams and central teams on KPI performance, supply plans, and improvement actions progress
- Develop new initiatives and ways of working: Conducting tests and proving new improvement concepts in e.g. planning, courier acquisition, onboarding performance, courier activation
- Support in implementation of global improvement initiative roll-outs
You will report to our Global Head of Courier Supply, Roope Turunen.
Our humble expectations
Our Humble Expectations
We are looking for someone with:
- You are a solid leader with experience working in operations or strategic business development in a fast-paced environment
- Attitude for action and ownership beyond the obvious. You are constantly looking for opportunities to improve and have the determination to drive change
- Stellar capabilities in strategic thinking, analytical execution and reporting. Looker and Excel are a must, but knowing SQL is useful as well
- The ability to work in cross-functional teams, maintain and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- A true culture champion - someone that leads by example with collaboration, teamwork, data-driven decision making and best-idea-wins attitude. We also value humility and politeness at all times!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Andras Toth, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!