The Imaging Project Manager is our trusted point of contact for local teams, defining and resolving medium to complex problems supporting a diverse set of local teams Woltwide. Supporting country teams OKRs and data driven projects, you will cross the finish line demonstrating the impact of implemented solutions with data. You are capable of working independently to achieve results within a diverse group of stakeholders influencing multiple teams. Limited travel will be required.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food & retail delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 25 countries across Europe and Asia today as well as being acquired by Door Dash from America completing our trip around the globe.
Wolt’s Global Imaging team is growing to build robust processes and distribute critical information at scale. We have opened a new position on our Imaging team for an experienced Project Manager. In this role you will be responsible for stakeholder trust and alignment with best practices across all of our local imaging teams. You will be a critical member with daily touch points to the local teams supporting their KPIs with best in class processes and resolving issues at a higher, Woltwide core level. You will be reporting to our Director of Imaging Operations with Sr. Leadership visibility daily. Your position will help to shape the business with varying projects and responsibilities playing a critical role in the way our site interacts with the customer every day.
Our humble expectations
What you’ll be doing
- KPI development / ownership / goal attainment
- Playbook documentation, rollout and adherence to processes
- Weekly / Monthly reporting of all KPIs and OKRs
- New verticals / county launch ownership for Imaging
- Build and execute training materials for imaging tools, procedures, and software.
- Create communication plans for new process / tool rollouts
- Support local teams and 3P providers to plan and execute local Imaging projects.
- Style Guide and Playbook updates / creation / ownership
- Collaborating directly with 3P vendors to support Imaging team requirements and analysis of vendors
- Responsible for spot-checking local markets ensuring images meet required quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Project Management
- English language fluency both written and spoken
- Experience working across multiple teams / disciplines, preferably internationally
- Proficiency with standard tools such as Looker, Slack, Google Drives, Monday.com,
- Proficient creating and analyzing lean operational performance metrics
- Experience influencing a team
- Expertise to organize information in relevant tools
Our offering to you
- Lots of room to build the direction of product management at Wolt, with a global impact!
- You can choose the location from our tech hubs Helsinki, Berlin or Stockholm. You have the chance to decide the ways of working - a hybrid, at the office, or remote within the locations above. 💙 Read more about our remote setup.
- In addition to our country-specific benefits, our compensation package includes a monthly salary based on your expertise and equity. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you'll own a piece of the pie. 🚀
- You would get to work in a company culture where we take ownership beyond the obvious, do common things uncommonly well, we think big but stay humble, do right by people, we treat others kindly and justly, recognise that if we don’t learn, we won’t stay still but fall behind and keep in mind that Luke was Yoda’s greatest achievement. Read more about how we work. 🤩
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realise you really, really want to join us!
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position you can turn to Group Talent Acquisition Partner / Analytics, Michal Szafraniec at email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt is not just a delivery app – we’re a technology company building a commerce platform to seamlessly connect our millions of customers with thousands of merchant and courier partners, in real-time across 23 countries and 250+ cities. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest ratings, largely thanks to our customer-first-mindset, which shows in how we build products and run operations. In June 2022 we officially joined forces with DoorDash. Combined, we have a presence in 27 countries, 23 of which operate with the Wolt brand and app. Wolt and DoorDash continue largely independently, with Wolt’s name, brand, product, technology and team.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We want to have all sorts of people in our team – people like you and me, and people different from you and me. To be able to work with diverse teammates – when it comes to gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or any other personal trait – we consciously aim to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with us. This is because we believe diverse teams make the most thought-through decisions and build things in the most inclusive way.
Join us today to build Wolt together!
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and DoorDash RSUs. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you’ll own a piece of the pie.
For any further questions about the position, you can turn to Product+ Talent Acquisition Partner - Michal Szafraniec