We are looking for a Product Lead to join the Merchant Group, Wolt for Developers Team.
Merchant products are at the foundation of Wolt. Our mission is to make Wolt an integral part of our merchants' daily lives. We give them tools and automations that are useful, efficient, reliable, and delightful to use. Our products are built around reliable and effective self-service, which helps us keep trust at the core of our partner relationships.
The Product Lead for Wolt for Developers will work on building tools and experiences for 3rd party developers. Wolt has a thriving API platform with hundreds of integrations with POS systems, middleware, and our merchant partner systems. Integrations are used by a range of merchant partners with different software, development, and IT capabilities. The opportunity here is to enable different types of users to build quick, scalable, and low-code integrations with Wolt thereby unlocking partnerships and improving operational efficiency.
As a Product Lead, you will work with a cross-functional team of incredibly talented engineers, designers, product people, and analysts in a high-visibility role. You will be responsible for defining the roadmap and setting the vision for your team. This involves leading multiple projects and cross-team product initiatives across the entire product lifecycle, partnering with several stakeholders as well as understanding our merchants better than anyone.
Your home base will be Wolt’s product management team but you will be working with the business operations and country teams, who are responsible for the global and local businesses. The domain is relatively new with challenging opportunities to develop a vision and strategy, and lead teams in building brand-new impactful experiences for our Merchant community.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Berlin or Stockholm, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here. If you live outside of these countries - not to worry! We provide relocation support to help you make your way to Finland, Germany or Sweden.
Our humble expectations
You could come to this role from a multitude of different backgrounds, but ideally, you have
- Proven experience as a Product Lead / Product Manager, preferably in the B2B SaaS space - you know what it takes to develop great tooling products that make users more efficient at what they do
- Experience working with complex enterprise products - you understand for example how different enterprise or POS systems can integrate with 3rd party technologies
- Experience working with zero-to-one products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- A mixture of data analysis skills, engineering understanding and business savvy with the go-getter attitude of a "could-be start-up CEO"
- Expertise in how to work with and coach cross-functional teams, at least with developers, finance, data experts and with engineering teams
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and DoorDash RSUs. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you’ll own a piece of the pie.
For any further questions about the position, you can turn to Product+ Talent Acquisition Partner - Elif Dilan Ayaz (email@example.com).