Hey, you look like you might be our new Grocery Associate
Calling all team-players - are you looking for a flexible role that could shape the future of retail? If so, then let’s talk!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
Wolt Market is our very own supermarket that provides world-leading convenience and customer experience - you can order groceries to arrive on your doorstep at the speed of light! 🤩
Our Grocery Associate teams are at the heart of our Wolt Market stores in Riga - you’ll be making sure that all orders are gathered and ready to be picked up by our courier partners or customers.
We are looking for both full-time and part-time Grocery Associates to join our team in Ķengaraga Wolt Market. You’ll work in flexible shifts during morning, evening and weekends - our stores are open 7 days a week. You’ll be part of a fun team that is redefining how we shop and while your colleagues will like to share a joke, they also take real pride in their work. As a company, we do common things uncommonly well! 💪
What you’ll be doing
- Taking in orders through our Merchant app.
- Picking and packing groceries & handing them to customers and couriers.
- Managing our internal systems which include precise information about nutrients and allergens.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the store.
- Participating in developing our Market's daily operations.
Our humble expectations
- Strong can do-attitude and adaptability in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment is a must.
- Proactive and service-minded approach, and good attention to detail.
- Fast learner - especially when it comes to tech and systems - and solid multitasker.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Flexibility with working shifts across mornings, days, evenings and weekends. You are able to work 20-40 hours per week in Ķengaraga WM.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is an advantage.
- Professional proficiency in English is mandatory, Latvian is a strong plus!
- You are located in and have the right to work in Latvia.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going. We will fill in the positions as soon as we have found the suitable candidates. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR reasons. Make sure to apply through our careers page!
Base salary starts from gross 5.94€/h gross.