Are you a senior sales professional that’s ready to take on the next big challenge? Do you have strong business acumen and a drive for revolutionizing how people shop? If so we’d love to chat!
In Denmark, we have built the largest restaurant portfolio of any Q-commerce platform and have now embarked on a journey to expand our success into the retail industry. We are looking for a senior sales professional to sign and scale partnerships with new strategic enterprise retailers to accelerate our growth and eventually help Wolt resemble a shopping mall in the users’ pocket.
In this role you will report to the Head of Retail and take end-to-end ownership of the sales processes. You will acquire new enterprise merchants to the platform, ensure depth of partnership through additional products and services such as Wolt+, Wolt Ads and Wolt Drive, and ensure a seamless transition from prospect to partner. As such, the role is critical to Wolt’s overall business and retail success.
What you’ll be doing
- Scope and systematically manage a sales pipeline of enterprise retail prospect end-to-end
- Gain deep understanding of the retail industry generally and strategic retail verticals specifically
- Use market knowledge and a blend of external and internal data to to create and execute tailored acquisition strategies
- Liaise with regional and intl stakeholders on multinational prospects to ensure alignment
- Build relationships with C level stakeholders, and drive complex negotiations using your extraordinary business acumen
- Ensure depth of partnership by cross selling all merchant products and services, e.g. DaaS, subscription programs or ad space
- Ensure seamless transition prospect to Wolt partner
Our humble expectations
- 3-5 years of experience in FMCG or SaaS
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise or consultative sales liaising with C level stakeholders
- MSc in relevant field such as strategy, finance or economics
- Experience in driving technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies
- Business acumen and ability to utilize in-depth industry knowledge drive complex sales processes and negotiations
- Solid analytical skills and ability to translate large datasets into concrete recommendations or actions
- Natural hunter with excellent people skills and ability to create rapport from entry to C level
- Corporate best practices combined with entrepreneurial spirit and a bias for action
- Business proficiency in Danish and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please send us your CV in English.
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Karolina Olesinska, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!