Are you an experienced Demand Generation and Paid Acquisition leader with a proven track record of devising, building, managing optimizing and improving large-scale, global digital B2B performance campaigns?
If you enjoy working with various stakeholders, tackling complex user journeys and acquisition funnels, this role might be perfect for you.
Wolt seeks an experienced performance marketer/ demand generation lead, to manage our growing team of performance marketing specialists. Together, the team plans, builds, and executes various paid campaigns, across all relevant platforms and channels. Supporting various B2B solutions and audiences, the Demand Generation Lead will be tasked with strategizing and running the best campaigns to meet the different KPIs each B2B business unit has, while working closely with sales, marketing and other central teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Own all B2B paid campaigns including Merchant/Marketplace, Wolt for Work and Wolt Drive and others - globally, ensuring they are implemented efficiently and with best practices built in.
- Design, define and build the entire user acquisition strategy across regions, products, platforms and audiences: sales-led and/or product-led.
- Hire, manage and train professionals to manage all paid channels- PPC, paid publications, content syndication and others, while acting as a coach-player: hands-on running campaigns and owning them fully.
- Optimize and report on all paid activities, finding and solving leaks in the funnel, and suggesting ways to improve our customer acquisition campaigns.
- Make sure all campaigns assets from ad copy and creatives to website and forms are updated, optimized and set for success.
- Work closely with local Sales teams to align on the best acquisition strategy based on their needs. Building a robust feedback loop, making sure SLAs are met, and deals are handled in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other B2B marketing teams to come up with a holistic approach to customer acquisition.
- Work closely with local and central teams on the creatives, messages, deliverables and localization of all required campaign assets.
- Set KPIs across all demand gen channels and develop monthly reports on activities and tests that can be presented to operational teams against these KPIs and wider company objectives.
- Create A/B testing cycles to maximize campaign performance.
Our humble expectations
- At least some years of experience managing large-scale acquisition teams in a B2B tech/SaaS environment.
- At least some years of experience as a PPC manager, and/or media buying in a global internet company and/or well-known agency.
- A track record of delivering outstanding results and generating sales.
- Deep knowledge and expertise on various PPC platforms- Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, as well as direct media buying, Intent platforms, ABM platforms, content syndication, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing: website, UX, content, creatives development, lead generation, scoring, nurturing, email marketing.
- Analytical thinker, methodological, ROI oriented, but also have the ability to see the big picture and think strategically.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and fact-based decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks to maximize impact and meet KPIs.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!