As our Account Specialist, you build strong long-term relationships with our existing merchant partners (owners and representatives) as their point of contact and advisor for how to best utilize the Wolt platform. You will also make active efforts to increase their exposure in the market.
The end goal is to increase the performance, market impact, and awareness of our merchant partners.
To make this happen, and to ensure that practical matters related to this will be handled best possible, you will work closely with a broad range of colleagues from the Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Support teams.
More specific tasks
- Initiate and assist in marketing campaigns
- Train and educate merchant partners on how to best use the platform
- Proactively call the merchant partners to keep the momentum
- Manage reports and payouts related to your activities
- Use data to improve merchant performance
- Assist the merchant team with various ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- Background in Sales or Sales Support or Account Management
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Experience in using Excel/Google Sheets or a CRM system to assess performance
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Tijana Mosic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!