Are you a team player with great communication skills? Dinamik bir mühitdə işləməkdən zövq alırsınız? Вы человек, который любит общаться с клиентами как с друзьями? If you got all the questions and your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. We launched in Baku in summer 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
We are still growing rapidly and are looking for Support Associates to join our team in Azerbaijan! In our Support team, there is no typical day. To be successful in this role you will need to be independent, customer-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to best support our customers, restaurants, and courier partners. We are looking for people who take ownership beyond the obvious.
Excellent communicator: You will fluidly and fluently communicate with courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience, in spoken and written Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our mission is to provide customers with an out-of-this-world and memorable experience, every time. It’s more than just simply fixing problems.
Team-oriented: You will be working with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaising with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs, or other issues that may arise.
Personal touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must when communicating with our customers!
As a Support Associate, you will be helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt in Azerbaijan! If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive when you need to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do, then do apply today.
What you'll be doing
- Handling our 24/7 customer and courier partner support together with the team.
- Communicating with customers via the chat, using a Wolt tone of voice and adapting to the customers tone.
- Simply and clearly responding to questions and queries from our customers and courier partners, finding solutions to exceed their expectations.
- Developing our customer and courier partner support together with the team.
- You are fluent in Azerbaijan & Russian, and able to work in English.
- Support Associate is a shift-based role, which means you’re going to work on morning, day, evening and even night shifts as our Customer Support operates 24/7 (some examples of the full-time shifts: morning - 06:00-15:00; 08:00-17:00, day - 12:00-21:00, evening - 18:00-03:00, night: - 21:00-06:00).
- You are able to work directly from the office.
- You preferably have experience in customer support or customer service.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously, and effortlessly determine which to prioritize.
- You have the ability to stay calm under pressure, during rush hours and high demand.
- You are tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
The position is full-time with 40h/week.
We will be arranging a mandatory introduction training during the first two weeks of your starting. The training will set place at our office from 9.00 to 18.00 each work day.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team and look for a full-time position, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!