Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. We launched in Serbia in early 2019, and have now grown to 10 cities with more than 1500 restaurants using our platform.
We're currently looking for Support Associate to join our Support team in Belgrade! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. Our operation is running seven days a week so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends.
If the points below sound exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience.
Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious.
What you'll be doing
- Handling customer and courier support together with the team in shifts.
- Developing our support function together with the team.
- Helping with other things that pop up, like providing support for our restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
- You thrive under pressure
- You consider yourself to be an "out of the box" thinker
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority
- You're an expert when it comes to Belgrade's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of your city
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluent in Serbian and able to work in English
As this role is part time, students are also welcome to apply!
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)