We are seeking a motivated, analytical, and proactive Head of Sales Operations to join our team. In this leadership role, you'll drive the productivity and efficiency of our sales teams. Your duties will include creating and interpreting reports, deriving insights from our Sales CRM ecosystem, and fostering cross-functional collaboration across Wolt’s sales, operations, marketing, product, design, and analytics teams, with the aim of meeting and exceeding Wolt’s Selection & Revenue growth goals.
In your role, you'll craft the Sales plans, create the books of business, track and report on Sales performance & efficiency, and lead initiatives to enhance Sales efficiency. Importantly, you will be the local owner of Selection Intelligence, working closely with the central Center of Excellence (CoE) to ensure successful local implementation and promptly address any issues. Your leadership will be instrumental in shaping the next chapter of Wolt’s Selection strategy.
An integral part of your role will also involve refining sales planning, tracking, and reporting, while continuously monitoring productivity and efficiency. You will ensure that the Single Source of Truth (SOT) is maintained and extend these sales operations practices to our Restaurant Development team.
- Build - Develop and drive the adoption of new sales products at Wolt.
- Strategize - Collaborate cross-functionally to develop sales strategies that align with business goals.
- Experiment - Design and implement tests and experiments on everything from adoption to optimization.
- Implement - Execute new plans to help our selection grow rapidly and our Sales teams operate efficiently.
- Analyze - Construct models to evaluate success and pinpoint opportunities for improvement.
- Influence - Collaborate with our Merchant Product, Engineering, Operations, and Sales teams to scale business impact.
- Monitor - Regularly assess and report on sales performance and efficiency.
- Maintain - Ensure a Single Source of Truth (SOT) is upheld in Sales Operations.
- Selection Intelligence - Serve as the local owner of Selection Intelligence, liaising with the central CoE for effective local implementation and issue resolution.
Our humble expectations
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in management consulting, tech, design, investment banking, corporate strategy, business development, business operations, or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving tangible outcomes and moving key performance indicators.
- Experience leading projects, working in a team, and motivating people at all levels across a variety of job functions.
- Ability to translate high-level goals into actionable plans & initiatives.
- Familiarity with sales CRM systems.
- Experience working with sales teams across onshore/offshore.
- Exceptional Excel and Google Sheets skills (able to perform complex functions); SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.