We're currently looking for part-time (20 hours per week) Support Associates to join our Support Associate team! 🤩 In Support there is no typical day, and to be successful in the Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and courier partners.
Our operation is running seven days a week, so we need you to be able to work flexibly during our operating times five days a week across weekdays and weekends. This part-time role is specifically for evening shifts from 18:00-22:00 but the shifts may vary depending on our needs.
This position is mainly on-site - we expect you to be able to work from the office from Monday to Friday, with an option to work remotely from home on the weekends. Our office is located in the center of Vilnius.
We are looking for ambitious fast-learners who would enjoy helping our partners and would contribute to our customers having an amazing experience with Wolt. If this sounds exciting, then read on!
Who are we?
Customer Obsessed: We know that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team Oriented: We work with a diverse team of support associates and with operations and product teams striving to make our product and service better.
Great communicators: We communicate fluidly with courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust our tone to the audience.
Personal: We are not afraid to be playful and creative in our interactions.
Responsible: We take ownership beyond the obvious.
What will you be doing?
Supporting Wolt customers, merchants and courier partners.
Working on projects that help develop our support function together with the team and your team lead.
Working four hour shifts five times a week including weekends.
Our humble expectations
- You have previous customer-facing experience and are eager to join our Support team to make a positive impact on Vilnius’ food and tech scene.
- You are a fast learner & good at multitasking as customer communication may happen through many different channels simultaneously.
- You are a bit of a tech savvy and quick learner when it comes to operating multiple digital communication and monitoring systems, without losing overview.
- You're an expert when it comes to Vilnius’ food scene, traffic patterns, and the different residential and commercial districts.
- You have a can-do attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent in Lithuanian and able to work in English.
- You are comfortable adjusting your tone to your audience.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :) Please submit your application in English!
Starting salary for this role is €779 gross.