Are you a structured Talent Management professional that gets your kicks out of building global talent management programs? If so, then we’d love to talk.
At Wolt, we push for excellence in all that we do. That’s what makes our product so special and is a big factor in how we’ve achieved such growth over the years.
Naturally, our people expect high quality when it comes to People Development & Rewards processes (and rightfully so), and so we’re looking for a new Talent Management Partner to join our team and help us build something truly excellent.
We’re a small team but we pack a punch - we’ve built some solid foundations in the past 12 months with a new tech stack and some new base global processes in place. Now we’re looking to really up the ante.
Our end goal is to drive a continuous approach to talent and performance management across Wolt, and you’ll have a front row seat on this journey. Your work will impact the careers of all Wolt folk in our 25 countries around the globe - it doesn’t get much more high visibility and high impact than that!
We’d expect you to get your hands dirty in the first instance and help to get the balls rolling, but in time, you’ll likely get full 360 ownership for the talent management cycles of a specific function or two.
And it’s that ownership that makes this role quite unique - it gives you the license to be both innovative and creative, as well as analytical and process-focused. So if you like to jump between the right and left sides of your brain, then keep scrolling (spoiler alert: we’ll be asking you to prove both sides during the interviews!).
What you’ll be doing
From a high level, your role will involve owning and developing the culture, process and technology to support global talent management programs and processes. As such, your role will involve the following:
- Supporting the business on continuous adoption of programs such as annual performance cycles, leadership development, top talent programs and talent reviews.
- Buddying up with our people partners, senior Wolt leaders and DoorDash counterparts to identify business needs and translate them into robust implementation plans and solutions.
- Autonomously building new talent programs and solutions from scratch, with a specific emphasis on top talent capability building. You’ll run pilot programs, collect user feedback, and iterate for scalable program design.
- Help to design and facilitate relevant training content as needed.
- Assist in driving a continuous improvement process to streamline day-to-day tasks in order to both better engage our people and drive process efficiencies.
- Previous experience in designing, developing and implementing talent management programs on a global scale.
- Strong knowledge of modern talent management tools, tech and trends (bonus points for additional knowledge of what works in the tech sector)
- Good grasp of basic project delivery and frameworks - you’ll know your way around a RACI model and a gantt chart, for example.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with previous experience of working in a global center of excellence
- Passionate about employee experience - everything must be built through the lens of our people!
- Fluency in using data to inform decisions.
- Possessing a true growth mindset and a commitment to consistently developing skills.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively in English.
- Previous experience in tech companies, scale-ups and hyper growth firms is a big plus. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment!
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and flexible working model
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Sarah de Wolf at email@example.com
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.