Are you an experienced talent acquisition lead with a passion for leading and growing your team in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops’ goods delivered to your home or to the office. We were founded in 2014 and today have more than 7,000 people across 25 countries, servicing over 20 million registered users. In June 2022, we joined forces with DoorDash.
Our Talent Acquisition team has been on an incredible journey throughout this time too. We’re now a global team of 60+, growing soon to around 100 people, based across multiple European countries, Tokyo and Tel Aviv. As part of our phenomenal growth, we are now looking for an experienced talent acquisition lead to join our “Operations” talent acquisition team, responsible for finding exceptional talent for roles spanning from Sales, Marketing, Operations, Brand, PR & Communications to Finance, Strategy, Legal, People etc.
As a team lead you’ll be owning the recruiting strategy and output for your region while making sure we do the right things in the right ways. Leading your team ‘from the front’, you will be coaching and empowering your team to do their best work.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the future of talent acquisition, and wants to lead the development of world-class candidate experience, hiring strategies and processes together with Wolt’s business leaders and your team.
What You'll Be Doing
As a team lead you’ll be making sure we do the right things in the right ways and to enable your team to do their best work.
- Leading a small team Talent Acquisition professionals, consisting of full-time employees, whilst also managing external recruitment partner relationships. When time permits you will also be a playing manager delivering hires yourself.
- Building and owning a hiring strategy that enables the business to scale up; including effective sourcing strategies, process’ & tools, diversity, talent brand & marketing, and operational excellence
- Partnering with senior business leaders to proactively understand business goals
- Informed by data and metrics, cultivating high-performing, efficient and healthy team culture which puts candidate experience at the forefront of all decisions
- Coaching and mentoring your team both in group sessions along with 1-1s, giving feedback, goal setting and career planning
- Educating, influencing and guiding your team and hiring teams on best practice usage our systems to ensure the data stays clean
- Prior experience of leading a talent acquisition team.
- Strong leadership skills - you lead by example setting the right example to the team as a whole.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Able to lead, influence through data and make data informed decisions.
- Feeling comfortable outside your comfort zone - being adaptable to change in an ever evolving and fast-moving environment.
- Excellent organizational abilities and strong attention to detail - knowing how to spin the plates and plan your time accordingly.
- Possessing a true growth mindset and looking to consistently develop skills.
- Previous experience in regional hiring outside of Tokyo or sales hiring focused experience is a plus.
- Be able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly both verbally and in written form with various stakeholders in Japanese and English.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our long term incentive plan.
Please note that we only take applications through the application portal.