Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
Wolt is currently looking for our new Support Team Lead to join the Support team in Hungary! With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As Support Team Lead you will manage a team of local support associates and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners. If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing
- Recruiting, mentoring and managing: You will quickly get Wolt under your skin and find the best talent with the right attitude while creating an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment. You will be providing performance feedback and making sure your team meets KPIs.
- Leading by example and setting the standard: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar of the service we provide. You set targets for yourself and your team and walk the extra mile to beat new records as a company.
- Team engagement: Organizing feedback sessions and group workshops with your team members on regular basis.
- Relating and communicating: You will identify the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers courier partners and merchants that are reaching out to us.
- Getting stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
- You have already led a customer-facing team and you’re excited to join our award-winning Support team.
- You enjoy supporting and growing a team, and do your best to make sure your team always understands the importance of their role and the purpose of providing the best possible service.
- You are able to think on your feet, and multi-tasking is your second nature.
- You’re quite analytical and enjoy learning and teaching others how to use our Support tools.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Support is progressing according to the KPI’s.
- You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are fluent in Hungarian and English.
If you are service minded, like taking ownership, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
This role requires working from our Budapest office with occasional home office opportunity.
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Salary package includes SZÉP-card and health insurance
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
If you have any further questions about the position before applying, you can turn to:
Zsófia Szentes, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!