Are you an experienced customer service professional with strong leadership and analytical skills to deliver and develop exceptional service? Does leading support within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
So… we have built this rocketship. We call it Wolt. And we’re on a mission to make cities a better place to live with the help of technology. We started in 2014 in Finland, and with a customer-obsessed mindset, we have now reached 23 countries. We are best known for our food delivery platform, yet we are on a journey to become an ‘’everything’’ app so you can get almost anything in your city delivered to your doorstep in less than an hour. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, and we’re just getting started.
We launched in Norway in 2018 and have since grown our national coverage in more than 19 cities in Norway, including Oslo, Trondheim, Bergen, Stavanger, Kristiansand and Tromsø to mention a few - with more more cities to come.
Our support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners, retail partners and courier partners all run smoothly. But it is not only about making things run smoothly - support is much bigger than that for us at Wolt. We really love to excite and delight our customers and see support as a key to a stellar customer journey and a way to our customers' hearts in the long run.
As our Support Lead, you will manage our Norwegian support team and work with three other Leads to develop and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners throughout Norway.
What you'll be doing
- Mentoring and managing: You will lead a team of 20+ Support Associates. You will quickly get Wolt under your skin and identify the best talent with the right attitude while creating an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment. You will provide performance feedback and make sure your Support Associates meet their KPIs.
- Operational management: You are an operational leader who sets the structure and direction. You develop clear guidelines so that the team can efficiently handle a high number of high-quality interactions with couriers, customers and restaurants. You ensure that the team has the training and information they need to deliver exceptional service, while also empowering them to be independent and confident in making good decisions on their own.
- Leading by example and setting the standard: At Wolt, our Customer Support knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar of the service we provide and the way we do support. You set targets for yourself and your team and walk the extra mile to beat new records as a company.
- Data driven decision making: You will look for patterns and insights and translate it to actions and improvements. Get your spreadsheet skills ready, we support our intuition with data!
- Strategising and collaborating: You will develop strategies to improve customer experience and satisfaction while creating engaged customers. Knowing the inner mechanics of our customer service systems and customer journeys, you will collaborate closely with our other teams to meet the needs of our customers and partners.
- Relating and communicating: You will identify the customer needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
- Building and improving: We’re always growing and evolving, and you will contribute to making sure everything behind the scenes is working effortlessly through things such as recruitment, process improvement and measurement.
- Getting stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
- Leadership experience and background from customer service role in a high paced environment. You get energy from helping your team reach new heights.
- You are structured and data driven. You love exploring insights and turning your findings into actions. Moreover you use data to help Support and other teams understand how support is progressing according to the KPIs.
- You are passionate about customer experience and enjoy working and engaging with people.
- You turn up every day with positive energy and can-do attitude. You enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where you get to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- You know how to motivate your team to provide the best service possible.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy both learning and teaching others how to use tools and make things smarter.
- You have the ability to think on your feet and balance conflicting priorities, and you are able to act confidently despite high levels of ambiguity.
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English and speak and write with clarity and purpose.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!