With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As our Support team Lead, you will manage our local support team and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners throughout the country
What you'll be doing
- Lead a CS team and create an environment in which the team has the ability to grow through encouragement and empowerment
- Responsible for leading by example and showing what customer-obsessed means: At Wolt, our Customer Support Team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar for the way we do support at Wolt.
- Responsible for your team’s KPIs and productivity
- Provide performance feedback and shoot for excellence
- Manage the operational work of the team, e.g. shift scheduling
- Collaborate with all other teams to improve the overall level of service.
- Communicating: Understanding and setting the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
- As a member of the group leadership team, you will have to lead shifts and help the representatives and shift leaders to create a dynamic and effective shift in order to achieve our goals.
- Be an integral member of the group's management team, actively contributing to its success and decision-making processes.
Our humble expectations
- A strong background in customer service roles
- Proven experience in successfully leading and managing a customer service team, including setting performance goals, providing regular feedback, and fostering a positive team culture.
- Ability to work on a full-time basis ( Sun-Thu 09:00-18:00)
- Led a rotation of shifts between the team leads twice a week in the evening and once on the weekend.
(Please note - on a week you have a weekend shift will have a day off on Sunday)
- Hybrid work - One day working from home
Operating hours: Sun-Sat 09:00-00:00
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!