Are you an experienced Support professional? Do you have the ability to lead associates on shift and inspire a high-quality standard of service? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Our Support Team has been growing rapidly in Germany, and as such, we need Shift Leads to lead our support team, take responsibility for customer, restaurant and courier partner support and to monitor our operation as a whole during our support shifts. You will be working together with our Leadership team to develop strategies to improve our customer service experience and satisfaction, while ensuring engagement of our customers. In addition, you will work to resolve escalations and situations the team needs help with on a daily basis. Furthermore, you’ll need to be comfortable with leading by example, helping others when they're in doubt and raising the bar of the service we provide, day in and day out.
What you'll be doing
- Supervising our amazing Support team during shifts by ensuring efficient operation and a good customer experience
- Solving issues the team needs help with
- Update Support Associates with latest News and organize breaks
- Collecting performance feedback through live-monitoring and pass on to the respective Team Leads by writing detailed reports
- Solving issues in which the team needs help and managing workload, efficiency, office duties and keeping an eye on everyone's well-being
- Managing escalation and urgent cases, collaborate with other Teams to solve Support related issues
- Taking some tasks on the operational side of business
- Acting always in Wolt’s best interest
- Most importantly being a part of the team! As a team, we do common things uncommonly well
- Experience with contact center operation, ideally in supervisory role and in e-commerce
- Flexibility to work various shifts. Our operation runs 16 hrs/day 7 days a week. We have high demand for service from our customers during lunch and dinner time especially Friday to Sunday
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to work 32-40h per week
- You have a proven track record in previous support roles in terms of KPIs and/or feedback from colleagues
- A high skill level in either PS or CS – proficiency in both beneficial, but not required
- An ability to understand our Support operations on a broad level and how all of the aspects of the operation are connected to each other
- You can set priorities correctly, multi-tasking is one of your strengths, problem solving is something you love & you like to think differently, unconventionally and/or observe things from new perspectives
- An ambitious and motivated colleague who can create an energetic and happy environment during shifts
- Proactive team player and a true doer
- And last but not least you love to praise, motivate, support & coach our associates on shift while making sure our KPI's stay as great as they are AND better
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply, make sure to add your CV and get the conversation going! We will invite applicants to an interview based on their application.
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply already today!