Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic customer service professional seeking a challenging and rewarding role? Does working for one of Europe’s fastest growing companies excite you? If so, then we would love to chat!
- Due to our increased growth, we're now looking for a Support Manager to join our fast growing Customer Support Department in Lithuania.
- As the Leader of this field, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Support and you’ll be managing complex operations and processes in a hyper growing department and organization. You’ll be acting as a key leader and focal point on behalf of the Head of Support and the entire Support department, in various scenarios and you’ll be juggling between day to day shift operations management to longer term support projects
- As a Support Manager, you will be a part of the support leadership team and responsible for executing and supervising these strategic plans - mostly responsible for daily operations excellence, optimizing manpower utilization, improving KPIs, as well as cross-departments work.
- In our Support team life moves fast and there is no typical day, so in order to be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, confident, and very creative, be a proactive independent thinker and possess leadership skills.
- Proven and solid background in support queue management and operations of complex support team management
- Experienced managing cross departmental projects
- Great communicator and a big team motivator as you will need to work with different teams locally and globally
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skillsVersatile as you will be managing many different projects and processes
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
The gross base monthly salary for this role is 3400 EUR + equity plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!