Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
We're currently looking for full-time Support Associates to join our team in Tirana! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in the Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and courier partners. Our operation is running seven days a week so our team also works on weekends and public holidays.
If the points below sound exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience.
Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious.
What you'll be doing
- Handling our customer, venue partner and courier partner support together with the team.
- Communicating with customers via the chat or over the phone using a Wolt tone of voice and adapting to the customers tone.
- Simply and clearly responding to questions and queries from our customers, venue partners and courier partners, finding solutions to exceed their expectations.
- Developing our customer, venue partner and courier partner support together with the team.
- It's a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- You are a fast learner, attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- You have a can-do attitude, you like to communicate with people and you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which takes priority.
- Fluency in Albanian and ability to work in English is required.
- You are located in Tirana.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application and make sure to add your CV as soon as possible.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! 🤩