* This is an ENTRY LEVEL position and requires weekend shifts arranged on rotation
- Supporting the account manager to manage a portfolio of several fleet manager companies. Making outbound calls to our fleet manager portfolio to drive growth by improving partner’s performance by strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks. Positively driving the overall fleet partner company relationship, satisfaction and efficiency in all stages
- Act as a point of contact to your portfolio making sure a smooth operation.
- Being the point of contact for the companies in our business peak times on weekends and evenings
- Live supporting the companies on what their fleet is doing
- Onboarding new fleetmanager couriers and acting as the point of contact for their managers
- Actively monitoring what our competitors are doing and reporting back.
- Meeting internal targets (e.g. hiring targets)
- Meeting performance standards for their accounts
- Smooth and efficient operations
- Driving growth and revenue
- Create solutions and materials to increase efficiency and integration.
Support Associate> Operations Associate > Account Manager > Team Lead
Working in the operations team with 6 direct colleagues, one of them being account manager, one operations specialist and 4 operations associates. You will be reporting to your team lead.
English skills: C1
German: at least B1
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Lúc Palmer, Talent Acquisition Partner
E: email@example.com T: +49 30 30807912