Are you an experienced Supply Chain Planner with a drive for optimization in all aspects of what you do? Do you have previous retail experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world-leading customer experience. People across Israel can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed! Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for a strong Supply Chain Planner.
As a Wolt Market Supply Chain Planner, you are responsible for operational process improvements across our supplier base, to maximize product availability, selection and reduce waste. You will focus on identifying and delivering improvement opportunities around Vendor Lead Time, PO confirmations and fulfilment, efficient receive process, inventory placement, and reducing input costs. This role enables you to "hit the ground running" and make a transformative impact on how we manage the supply chain in one of the most exciting businesses.
In this critical role, you are going to help with redefining our supplier supply chain and to bring collaboration with our suppliers to the next level. You will be involved in all aspects of operational supplier management and Supply Chain optimization.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate ownership of supply chain efficiencies and play a critical role helping Wolt Market to build, manage and optimize a complex procurement system that will continue to evolve and expand. They will produce and analyze weekly metrics and be involved with all aspects of operational supplier management.
What you’ll be doing
- Key areas of focus include identifying and delivering improvement opportunities around Supplier Lead Time, PO confirmations and fulfilment, efficient receive process, inventory placement, and reducing input costs.
- Drive operational process improvements across Wolt Market suppliers to maximize product availability, selection and reduce waste.
- Focus on vendor operational performance and strategy, and how this directly impacts the P&L.
- Produce and analyze weekly metrics and be involved with all aspects of operational vendor management.
- Influence a wide variety of internal stakeholders, using effective communication and interpersonal skills to encourage other teams to support priorities and deliver results.
2-3 years experience in supply chain, inventory or planning and/or project management experience with a proven track record of delivering results.
Extensive experience in retail (grocery a strong plus).
The successful candidate must be highly organized, self-starting, highly analytical and thrive in a high energy environment.
High Experience in using Excel, to turn data into actionable insights.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
Excellent business judgment, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Hebrew.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!