Are you an enthusiastic team player that is looking to develop a career in the technology scene? Does your studies focus on Legal, Risk or Economics? Do you have a genuine interest in the platform economy? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform on-demand local commerce. Wolt has since grown rapidly and become a global company, currently operating in 25 countries with 29M+ registered users - and this is only the beginning.
We are supporting our couriers, merchants and the communities we serve with a safety net of insurance protections. We use established insurance products and Insurtechs to build coverages and processes that help us manage unexpected incidents that a company experiences in hyper growth.
We are looking for a Student interested in a part-time role to join our Insurance & Risk team, coordinating operational activities of our insurance program.
You will be working with various departments across the globe coordinating with our global and local insurance partners for the entire risk transfer portfolio. The role is based in Copenhagen.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support daily administration of the insurance program.
- Coordinate with other teams (in particular Legal, Operations, Finance & Security).
- Main point of contact for our local teams, supporting their insurance related questions.
- Coordinate with our insurance carriers and brokers.
- Engage with our InsurTech partners to optimize the program based on user experience.
- Communicate with our courier partners, customers and merchants.
- Proactively and independently take action that helps us resolve unexpected incidents.
- Assess and provide recommendations to the existing courier partner protections.
- Monitor the platform economy and independent workers loyalty & benefit programs.
- Currently studying.
- Interested in law, compliance, risk, insurance, or economics.
- Experience in leading projects.
- Brilliant mind with an ability to think strategically and develop creative data-driven solutions.
- Analytical mindset to effectively weigh risks and payoffs in a number of scenarios.
- Fluent in English with other languages a bonus.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Lots of learning and growth.
Please note that we only take applications through the application portal.