Our Global Operations team is a task force within Wolt that helps our Country Teams’ business grow and develop. Global Operations drives long-term strategy on operations improvements to enhance our customer experience and operations efficiency.
We work closely with our local teams, general management and key functional leaders e.g. in Product and Analytics. Together we drive company-wide projects with high strategic importance.
The team is now looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager, Supply to join the fun and challenging space of delivery operations. In this role you will get to improve and define our ways of working in Supply planning, Courier acquisition, Courier onboarding, and Courier activation to support our markets in delivering a great customer experience with the right supply-demand balance.
You will be working directly with our 23 markets, product teams, and other central functions in development of the existing processes and you will have responsibility for supporting supply related decision making for a subset of the markets.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ensure we have the right supply-demand balance across markets. This includes we facilitating recurring supply forums to support in decision making and related analytics
- Independently driving Supply related analytics and reporting to uncover new improvement opportunities and proactively respond to supply-demand fluctuations
- Defining and executing improvement projects end-to-end related e.g. to planning process and forecasting model development
- Supporting in supply related improvement projects such as courier acquisition cost optimization, onboarding performance improvement, and courier activation
- Master degree in a relevant field (Industrial Engineering, Business, or related) and 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in consulting or a business development function
- Attitude for action and ownership beyond the obvious. You are constantly looking for opportunities to improve and have the determination to drive change
- The ability to work in a global and cross-functional setting with multiple stakeholders
- Stellar analytical skills. Basics of SQL and Python/R or relevant are highly useful
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Eligible to work in the EU, and willingness to (re)locate to one of our business focal points in Helsinki or Berlin
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Andras Toth, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!