Are you excited to work in a high-growth environment and develop operating models globally to drive customer satisfaction and bottom line impact? Do you enjoy managing projects in an international and cross-functional setting with various stakeholders and basing your work on solid data analysis? If so, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is known for its customer-obsession and great support experience. We are fast, local, and personal: we have local customer support in all the countries we’re in, and more than 3,000 real humans answering customers and partners in their own language. Ultimately, we have no license to operate if we do not serve our customers in a brilliant way, and therefore we are pushing for the best real-time customer support in the world.
Global Support Operations is a task force within Wolt that helps our countries scale quality support, deliver amazing customer experience and drive operational excellence as we continue to grow. We shape and drive long-term strategy, scalable processes, and sustainable business models globally across our entire base of support operations. We work closely with our local teams, general management and key functional leaders across dimensions such as product and analytics, and drive forward company-wide projects with high strategic importance.
We are now looking for a reliable, ambitious and energetic Strategy & Operations Manager to join the team and play a critical role improving our operating models across our markets. Join one of the most successful growth companies in Europe, disrupt the delivery industry and improve the daily life of millions of people.
With data as your best friend, you’ll uncover critical issues and opportunities, and use your problem-solving skills and creativity to drive improvements. You’ll then work closely together with cross-functional stakeholders to execute those projects. Concretely, you could lead projects in areas such as:
- Customer refund policy: figuring out and implementing the optimal reimbursements in case of late orders or missing items, maximizing customer happiness and retention while containing costs
- Support quality: Defining, monitoring, and setting targets for our quality metrics, such as FRT, CSAT & NPS, always striving to find the optimal balance of maximum quality with contained costs
- Operating efficiency: owning the support workflow, identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions e.g. through training, process improvements, automations, and tooling improvements
- Resource planning: forecasting & securing the optimal amount of support associates on shift to match with highly cyclical demand
- Contact rate reduction: understanding and staying on top of what drives contacts to our support, prioritizing and implementing process improvements, and collaborating with the support product team on self-serve solutions and automations
Further, our team provides you with the potential to explore various parts of our business, and grow professionally with the company. As Wolt is a global company, you should expect some traveling to our operating markets.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and scale Wolt’s operations model across functions - find opportunities to improve our tools, product and processes to allow our business to scale.
- Lead company-wide strategic initiatives and manage stakeholders across our local operations teams in 25 countries to improve operative performance and productivity of the company.
- Continuously monitor our operative performance - design KPIs, identify trends and improvement areas. Go deep into numbers and make data driven business decisions.
- Work closely with Wolt leadership and cross-functional teams (Product, Analytics, Marketing, Merchant operations, Delivery operations) to achieve all of this.
- Solid experience in strategy and/or business or operations development, whether through in-house roles or consultancy.
- Stellar capabilities in strategic thinking and analytical execution. Excel is a must, but you’ll find SQL and Python useful as well.
- Structured, logical problem solving skills with a bias for action and impact, and preference for step changes over incremental improvement.
- Excellent people skills. In order to make any impact, you need to be able to win stakeholders to your side.
- Proactive ownership mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance, but through grit and determination can deliver a successful outcome.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in the EU, and willingness to (re)locate to one of our business focal points, in Helsinki or Berlin.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our long term incentive plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work at eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!