Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment, have a customer-oriented mindset and love working with a fun team? Are you experienced in the retail or grocery sphere? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Hungary can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed! With Wolt Market, our focus is to find the right products by being customer oriented, offer the fastest delivery available and be the company that changes the future of grocery shopping. This role plays a key part of our growth in Hungary.
We are now searching for a full time Store Manager to lead our market in Györ. In this role you’ll find yourself in a challenging but well supported position. You have a strong influence on how your city operations will look like. You will build your team by hiring the right people that support the high-growth environment, design every little detail in your store and define the perfect layout for Wolt Market. We offer a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and have an actual impact on how Wolt Market will look like in the coming years.
If you have experience from team leading and enjoy working with a fun group of people, then you might be just the person we are looking for! You will be working from our market, located in central Györ.
What you’ll be doing
- Being responsible for the day-to-day store operations, including staying on top of freshness, inventory and stock management.
- Developing and improving the way our stores operate.
- Lead and motivate a team of 10-15. Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work.
- Managing shift scheduling.
- Handling orders and order of the store.
- You have previous leadership experience.
- A fast learner with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends.
- Data-driven and analytical, you use data to help improve and develop.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- Fluent level of Hungarian and English.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so feel free to apply as soon as you feel like hearing more about the position and potentially joining Wolt!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and Wolt stock options. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you'll own a piece of the pie.
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Talent Acquisition Partner Salem Mansuri at email@example.com at any given time.